Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Home

Well, we are finally moved in; moved it all in a couple hours on Friday. And what did I do on my first night of owning my own home... I slept somewhere else. I left after we moved it all in to take the youth from my church to Camp Stella Maris on Conesus Lake for our winter retreat, where our theme was "G.reat O.ut D.oors"- Isnt that clever... (the kids came up with it.) We learned about Creation Care... it was a good time and the kids seemed to enjoy themselves. Beautiful location and facility. I will soon post on the new home and our progress there. Love being a home owner!





3 comments:

rachel said...

aw, look at your little youth group!! i like your team shirts! :)

rachel said...

this post is also funny because it's titled "new home" and then there is the picture of the place where you stayed, so if you don't read what you wrote, you just think that you're living in an enormous house on a lake with a bunch of kids who dress the same.

Nate and Dorothy said...

hey brotha. Hope you survived the weekend! Much love to the gerhardts.
Nate