Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"You Are Our First Love"

This is a pic I took a couple years ago, and today was listening to a song by Michael Olson called "First Love."
Here are some words:
"Have we grown so numb, that we've forgotten where we're from?
How far away have we run from our first love?
We have sight but do not see.
Our ears fail to hear you speak.
Wake us from our restless sleep to our first love.
You are our first love, you are, our first love.
So draw us closer, ever closer Lord.
You'll be our last love, you will be our last love.
So draw us closer, ever closer Lord..."

1 comment:

Chris said...

What's up Jer. Just checking in with you and Victoria. I actually set my blog up now. I put a link to your on mine. I hope that's O.K. My site address is runningforthecrown.blogspot.com.